Undivided India
Please log in members .Foreign delegates move to the Foreign department.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undivided India
Please log in members .Foreign delegates move to the Foreign department.
Undivided India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undivided India - Map

+6
surs
tripunithura
manumental
Admin
Abhuland
Indois
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Undivided India - Map - Page 3 Empty Re: Undivided India - Map

Post  manumental Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:38 am

I would also like to know the status of Trip being our map updater.

@Sonnveld: By this matter I mean the Dashy/Clandon clash on Maharashtra!

manumental

Back to top Go down

Post  SONNVELD Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 am

Delhi being a neutral zone without any nation holding it is acceptable to this office.

We'd also like to take this time to clarify what our plan for Undivided India's government seat will be. By tradition, my people are nomadic and in our own nation, traveled between settlements. This arrangement worked well for us and we'd like to continue that for this region.

What that means is we wish for the capitols in the various nations to establish governmental seats, and we'll come to each in turn, each legislative cycle. In effect, the regional government of Undivided India will be a movable feast. Our hub will be Mysore, Karnataka, from whence we currently speak; we will maintain that as our own capitol and will travel on our own funds. The people of Undivided India will not be taxed for Sonnveld's progression between the seats of government.

Bids for which capitol the regional government will visit next may be placed with the Office of Prime Minister. No single nationstate may submit a bid in successive bidding cycles. We will make our choice known at the end of each legislative session and travel there forthwith. Think of it as a system similar to bidding for the Olympics, except it's governmental and not sports.

Our next stop will be Delhi, when it's ready. After that, is up to the bidding process.
SONNVELD
SONNVELD

Back to top Go down

Post  clandon Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:55 am

Oops! I will add Indois and Incredible Indians.

Here is a map of Maharshtra http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/Maharashtra_Districts.png Regarding the Dashy-Clandon situation, I propose that I take the following districts: Mumbai City, Mumbai Suburban, Thane, Nashik, Dhule and Nandurbar. From there I will take Dadra and Nagar Haveli, western Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and have a small exclave: Goa. The rest of Maharashtra will be Dashy's territory. Of course, Dashy will be able to offer a counter-proposal.

Regarding the Manumental-Abhuland dispute, it seems that you two must figure out who gets what.

Also, I do not wish to replace Trip. This is not to be meant as a permanent map. More as a visual aid for the many claims of the nations of UI.
clandon
clandon

Back to top Go down

Post  SONNVELD Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:01 am

The office of PM awards Maharashtra, in whole, to Dashy since he was first to ask for it.
SONNVELD
SONNVELD

Back to top Go down

Post  clandon Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:03 am

The people of Clandon humbly accept the orders of the PM. The Clandonians are off to Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh Smile However, Goa will remain ours if it pleases the PM.

And can you also give a decision of Manumental vs. Abhuland? I will puublish a new map as soon as the verdict is reached.
clandon
clandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dashy Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Clandon wrote:I don't really see a map except an old one on page 2. I would like Maharashtra and if it doesn't mind Sonnveld, the city of Mangalore in coastal Karnataka. Thanks Smile

I thought I had Maharashtra.

Would it be too much of a bother to retain the old areas that we had since a long time?

Dashy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dashy Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:51 pm

SONNVELD wrote:The office of PM awards Maharashtra, in whole, to Dashy since he was first to ask for it.

Thank you honorable PM. I am indeed in complete appreciation of the judgement for the obvious reasons Wink

Clandon, sorry about that mate. You are most welcome to visit Maharashtra and we will even have a special Mansion built for you at Murud Janjira right in the middle of the sea near the fort. We will also provide you with a specially reinforced helicopter which will have a mini bar and mini skirted flight attendants. Feel free to come over at any time for a quick visit.

Dashy

Back to top Go down

Post  SONNVELD Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Clandon wrote:And can you also give a decision of Manumental vs. Abhuland? I will puublish a new map as soon as the verdict is reached.

Goa's yours, do as you will with it.

Sonnveld would like to establish a colony in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal once it's been incorporated in Undivided India. Specifically, we want the headwaters of the Bagmati River and Pashupatinath. That river's in serious need of stewardship and we have the people to do it, without disturbing the yatra pilgrimage routes to the Shiva Temple in the Shleshmantaka Forest.

Is Abhuland amenable to that proposal?

Last edited by SONNVELD on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Asking permission)
SONNVELD
SONNVELD

Back to top Go down

Post  manumental Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:11 pm

The lands of UP and Bihar are the lands tread upon by my forefathers. Especially the border zone - we have had our mansions in the region for hundreds of years.

I would like to hence make two proposals.

1) I humbly request Abhuland to take the state of Jharkhand - it is rich with resources, and is a good option.

2) I agree that my population of 700 million might not warrant such a territory. Therefore, I request that the state of Bihar be named after my second nation (which I will move to UI shortly). The combined population would thus reach 4 billion, which i think would justify said territory.

If Abhu accepts, I will reveal my second nation's identity and shift it back here from its current info collection mission.

What say Abhu?

manumental

Back to top Go down

Post  manumental Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:14 pm

Manumental also lauds the PM for a swift and fair decision, as well as Clandon for being a good sport.

@ Dashy: If I were aware of your good people's outstanding hospitality, I would have debated Maharashtra too for a sea side mansion and a helicopter with a stocked bar and mini skirt adorned beauties.

LOL

Razz

manumental

Back to top Go down

Post  Panjabi Nations Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Panjabi Nations wrote:I would like to have my territory on the old map of India.. (all of Pakistan, Indian Punjab state, Haryana, and Himachal Pradesh)

i would like to revise my request.. instead of all of Pakistan, can i have Pakistani Punjab, so that most of the traditional Punjabi territories are within my borders?
Panjabi Nations
Panjabi Nations

Back to top Go down

Post  manumental Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:09 pm

@Sonnveld & Panjabi:

I think we should deiscuss Nepal and Pakistan when they are added into our map. I don't think its required at the moment, but once we "unlock" those territories, nations can RP as well as lay claims.

manumental

Back to top Go down

Post  clandon Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:48 am

The people of Clandon would like to thank the people of Dashy for being so kind and will visit the people of Dashy generously in return. Smile

Manumental raises a good point. When do you think "unlocking" other territories is a good idea? I will let Sonnveld make that call. Also what is the status of the Manumental-Abhuland situation?
clandon
clandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dashy Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:04 pm

Lol Manu, maybe we can set up a smaller mansion right besides Clandon's?? You can share the same helicopter. He isnt going to live in the chopper by any means.

And as for the mini skirted beauties, we have plenty of them. Thats one thing Maharashtra is rich in Very Happy

Dashy

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhuland Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:04 pm

manumental you can have bihar but can i have the small towns of Noida and saharanpur in UP and I do not want jharkhand

Abhuland

Back to top Go down

Post  Indois Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Well I havent been watching things here and as a result,apparently, I have been knocked off the map ! :p

Indois was allotted the Gujarat region ! And once the other regions are unlocked, Indois would like to demand for Sindh as well.
Indois
Indois

Back to top Go down

Post  tripunithura Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:22 pm

If you guys want it, I could create a map for the whole of south asia, and incorporate all the claims of the current map on to it.

tripunithura

http://www.cochin.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  tripunithura Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:24 pm

Also for this new map, If I could once again have the list of all the territories claimed and what color you want for your territory ,possibly in its numeric code, it would be great!

tripunithura

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhuland Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:06 pm

ok when Nepal is on the map can have it

Abhuland

Back to top Go down

Post  tripunithura Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Hi, I have created this new blank map for South Asia region. If interested please post claims so that I can update them into this map. Unfortunately I had been less active the past few days because I was out of town, but now that I am back, I can assure you far greater frequency of activity.

tripunithura

Back to top Go down

Post  clandon Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:45 am

Clandon's territoes:
Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Puducherry.

Clandon's capital:
St. Clandon's (formerly known as Puducherry City)

Clandon's additional requested territories:
Sri Lanka and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
clandon
clandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Panjabi Nations Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:32 am

i would like the Indian states of Punjab, Haryana, and Himachal Pradesh, and the Pakistani province of Punjab please. i would also like to make Lahore my capital. if u could also label a couple other major cities from each of those areas, that would be great, but if not its ok. i dont want the state/provincial borders showing on the map, as i havent yet decided how im going to divide up the administrative areas.

if you insist that Pakistan remain "locked" for now, then i would like Chandigarh to be my capital.
Panjabi Nations
Panjabi Nations

Back to top Go down

Post  SONNVELD Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:58 am

Sonnveld's territories:

State of Karnataka

Colonies in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal and the eastern edge of Sri Lanka.

Sonnveld's capitols:
Southern: Mysore
Northern: Pashupatinath

Please colour my territories Green, #64B25B

Last edited by SONNVELD on Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Map change)
SONNVELD
SONNVELD

Back to top Go down

Post  clandon Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:36 am

Sonnveld, I requested for Sri Lanka in my earlier post. Also, please colour my territories #333399.
clandon
clandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhuland Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Abhuland territories
Uttarkhand
Noida
Sahranpur
Nepal
Abhuland capital
West: Dehradun