Undivided India
Please log in members .Foreign delegates move to the Foreign department.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undivided India
Please log in members .Foreign delegates move to the Foreign department.
Undivided India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charter of Undivided India(Proposed)

+3
Admin
Abhuland
Indois
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Charter of Undivided India(Proposed) Empty Charter of Undivided India(Proposed)

Post  Indois Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:47 pm

1. All nations belonging to Undivided India must solemnly swear by the following Charter.
2. All nations belonging to Undivided India must abide by the constitution of Undivided India.
3. All nations belonging to Undivided India must respect the equality among all nations and never act in anyway so as to assert their power/concede their weakness over/to another nation
4. All nations belonging to Undivided India must show utmost respect to every other nation within Undivided India. Showing Disrespect includes making inherently hurtful public comments, use of language deemed inappropriate.
5. All nations belonging to Undivided India must show utmost respect to every other nation outside Undivided India irrespective of hostilities. The nations of Undivided India are expected to maintain their dignity under all circumstances, everywhere without exceptions.
6. All nations belonging to Undivided India must avoid making any obscene comments in public.
7. All nations belonging to Undivided India must go by the word of the Government of India unconditionally without opposition or face expulsion.
8. All nations of Undivided India are expected to share information about any issue which to the best of their knowledge is true. Deliberately misleading information for the profit of a third party shall be treated as Treason and shall evoke a ban.
9. No nation of Undivided India must leave the region for a different region without prior information to the Senate unless instructed by the Senate to do so.
10. Any misconduct or disobedience on the part of any nation shall be met with punishment decided unanimously by all members of the Senate.
11. No nation belonging to Undivided India may have a dummy/puppet nation. Under exceptional circumstances though, a nation is permitted to have a dummy nation for the purpose of espionage, recruitment and diplomacy. This dummy nation must be created with the knowledge of the Founder and the WA Delegate. Any unregistered dummy caught will lead to expulsion of the main nation along with each of his / her puppets.

This is the proposed general charter for all member nations to follow ! Any additions, editing or deletions are invited pending discussion. Debates are most welcome !

Last edited by Indois on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Indois
Indois

Back to top Go down

Charter of Undivided India(Proposed) Empty Re: Charter of Undivided India(Proposed)

Post  Indois Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Hey people ! Im waiting for a response here ! How do you like this ?
Indois
Indois

Back to top Go down

Charter of Undivided India(Proposed) Empty Re: Charter of Undivided India(Proposed)

Post  Abhuland Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:42 pm

looks good to me Very Happy

Abhuland

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:21 pm

The charter looks good.Once passed i will post in Goverment Archives also.
One thing I will like to add is that nations will try to pass on true facts at least here in this forum.He should act on Undivided India's interest.If he is found to act on personal interest and that is causing harm he should be subjected to imprisonment for one week and if he continues doing that he will be permanently banned.
If u are wondering on imprisonment then I must tell u if he is found guilty by senate he will be subjected to imprisonment(A forum named prison where the member can post topic there only during his imprisonment).
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://undividedindia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Imprisonment will also be given for abusive languages.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Indois Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Admin wrote:The charter looks good.Once passed i will post in Goverment Archives also.
One thing I will like to add is that nations will try to pass on true facts at least here in this forum.He should act on Undivided India's interest.If he is found to act on personal interest and that is causing harm he should be subjected to imprisonment for one week and if he continues doing that he will be permanently banned.

I have made appropriate changes to the charter. Kindly note Point 7 !

Admin wrote:Imprisonment will also be given for abusive languages.

Point 4,5 already mention this.They not only prohibit any Nation from using abusive language in public, but also making any comments outside our region unnecessarily "irrespective of hostilities". This effectively means that no nation must post comments at a foreign Civil Headquarter unless asked by the Govt to do so (in case of Diplomats).

A specific case is India. Its time we stopped commenting there.
Indois
Indois

Back to top Go down

Post  Indois Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Point 6 has been added !

Its extremely unfortunate that I had to add it. I expected that to be a moral courtesy which every Nation would display !

Seeing that every nation doesnt, I include that !
Indois
Indois

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:00 pm

So is this final charter? then This can be accepted and included in constitution.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Indois Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:25 pm

I suggest lets wait till 5 pm tomorrow ! Then it will be passed as a law !

On a lighter note, i would like to add that the biggies can show their approval with a "good" or a "ok" if not a long response !
Indois
Indois

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:38 pm

I think senate will decide it indios.Let sonnveld take her office then the primeminister can declare here what the senate has decided.I believe if any member has any opposition after that he can approach senate through house of opposition.

CUBEZ
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manumental Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:15 pm

I put forth a pointer suggestion:

"Any nation that has a secondary puppet / dummy nation must inform The Founder, The WA Delegate and The PM. Because such nations are made for use as embassies / spies & espionage, this information will be kept strictly secret with a list being maintained by the above mentioned three authorities. Any unregistered dummy caught will lead to expulsion of the main nation along with each of his / her puppets."

manumental

Back to top Go down

Post  SONNVELD Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:19 am

Sonnveld has read the charter and considers it mostly good.

We do, however, have a couple points we'd like to expound on.

The requirement that all nations maintain dignity at all times, within or without the region, and to never insult or use profanity strikes us as an unreasonable imposition on Freedom of Expression. Witness Winston Churchill: he could deliver an insult without ever breaking his own considerable dignity. Courtesy is the brother of Strength but don't be afraid to be Strong; very occasionally, a dressing down is appropriate action.

We suggest that, "permission to speak frankly" be requested and obtained before delivering a hectoring.
SONNVELD
SONNVELD

Back to top Go down

Post  Indois Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:05 pm

manumental wrote:I put forth a pointer suggestion:

"Any nation that has a secondary puppet / dummy nation must inform The Founder, The WA Delegate and The PM. Because such nations are made for use as embassies / spies & espionage, this information will be kept strictly secret with a list being maintained by the above mentioned three authorities. Any unregistered dummy caught will lead to expulsion of the main nation along with each of his / her puppets."

Wouldnt it be better if Puppets/dummy nations were banned ? I mean, as Trip said elsewhere, it seriously undermines the credibility of our region ! This requires further opinion.

SONNVELD wrote:The requirement that all nations maintain dignity at all times, within or without the region, and to never insult or use profanity strikes us as an unreasonable imposition on Freedom of Expression. Witness Winston Churchill: he could deliver an insult without ever breaking his own considerable dignity. Courtesy is the brother of Strength but don't be afraid to be Strong; very occasionally, a dressing down is appropriate action.

That clause specifically refers to using uncivilised language. If an insult can be as diplomatically packed as Sir Winston Churchill did, I dont think we should mind !

However, taking your opinion into consideration, the point 5 has appropriately been tailored. I dont think there would be opposition to Point 6 because it doesnt say anything about making comments.
Indois
Indois

Back to top Go down

Post  manumental Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:11 am

If you are into recruitment / external affairs, you are bound to have a secondary nation

manumental

Back to top Go down

Post  Indois Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:16 am

Manumental, I have added a point 11 on Dummy nations.

I havent included the PM in the to-inform list or the obvious reason that the PM is not a permanent member of the Senate !
If every next PM in UI knows abt the dummy nations, it will cease to remain a secret Wink :p
Indois
Indois

Back to top Go down

Post  Indois Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Assuming that there are no more objections to this Charter, the logical conclusion would be to pass this as a Law !

Could the Senate make an official statement passing this as a Law ?
Indois
Indois

Back to top Go down

Post  manumental Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:59 pm

Thats great man

manumental

Back to top Go down

Post  clandon Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:29 am

I have to disagree with point 9. We're stopping nations from emigrating. That is against a democratic UI.
clandon
clandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Indois Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:26 pm

Well, they can always emigrate having informed the Senate about it ! If they don't, we still do nothing except that we don't take them back if they want to ! Fair enough i guess..... Anyone else echoes Clandon here ?
Indois
Indois

Back to top Go down

Post  Dashy Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:47 pm

Migration of nations cannot be restricted. As Indois said, the only thing we can do is to not let them back in.

I suggest we remain linient with the migration of nations and let them have the freedom of movement. That indeed would be more democratic as Clandon suggested.

However, if the migration is done on a deliberate basis and is being misused in some way, we can always ban the nation. This needs to be taken up on a case to case basis.

Dashy

Back to top Go down

Post  clandon Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Dashy wrote:However, if the migration is done on a deliberate basis and is being misused in some way, we can always ban the nation. This needs to be taken up on a case to case basis.

You need to elaborate on the term "misused". Because I did leave UI and go to India for my little speech and that could be considered a gross violation of point 9.
clandon
clandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dashy Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:08 pm

Clandon wrote:
Dashy wrote:However, if the migration is done on a deliberate basis and is being misused in some way, we can always ban the nation. This needs to be taken up on a case to case basis.

You need to elaborate on the term "misused". Because I did leave UI and go to India for my little speech and that could be considered a gross violation of point 9.

That definitely wouldnt be considered as a misuse in my book. Thats the reason I said it should be taken up on a case to case basis by the Internal Affairs ministry.

What I would consider as a misuse would be the puppet nations from India coming to spam in UI and then leaving. Or the recent migration of The Republic of The Tanzany who was there solely for the reason of advertisements.

These are just examples. Every case needs to be scrutinized if we have a restricted policy.

Dashy

Back to top Go down

Post  clandon Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:41 am

Dashy wrote:
Clandon wrote:

That definitely wouldnt be considered as a misuse in my book. Thats the reason I said it should be taken up on a case to case basis by the Internal Affairs ministry.

What I would consider as a misuse would be the puppet nations from India coming to spam in UI and then leaving. Or the recent migration of The Republic of The Tanzany who was there solely for the reason of advertisements.

These are just examples. Every case needs to be scrutinized if we have a restricted policy.

I just wanted to clear the term 'misuse'. Now that you have defined it, it is easier to look at the situations as a whole. Going case by case is a good idea only if implemented properly. By this I mean efficiency. Swift justice. Ban and done.
clandon
clandon

Back to top Go down

Post  manumental Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Yeah, I second Dashy's line of thought. It makes sense to sort these things on a case to case basis while keeping a lenient approach to some nations meandering about for a bit Very Happy

manumental

Back to top Go down

Post  Indois Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:16 pm

While a case by case decision is possible, there have to be definite and well-defined guidelines in place to be followed. That is the purpose of this charter!
Let me try to clear this clause once and for all.

No nation of Undivided India must leave the region for a different region without prior information to the Senate unless instructed by the Senate to do so.

Without prior information to the Senate-
The clause does not prohibit nations from moving out of a region. It only says, inform the Senate before you do so. You only need to give prior information.NOT SEEK PERMISSION.This is very much within the limitations of a nation going out to give talks or speeches.

unless instructed by the Senate to do so-
The only exceptions of this clause are nations which have been directed by the Senate to carry out work abroad -short term, long term, or permanent.

Assuming that I have some work outside Undivided India, I just wire any member of the Senate and leave the region. I NEED NOT wait for the Senate member to accept my visit plan !

The sole purpose of this law is to ensure that a nation does not play double agent.

If there is still opposition to this clause, I would request the challenger to suitably redraft it and run it for debate again.
Indois
Indois

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next