Undivided India
Please log in members .Foreign delegates move to the Foreign department.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undivided India
Please log in members .Foreign delegates move to the Foreign department.
Undivided India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dominion Threatening we need to move and forge an alliance

4 posters

Go down

Dominion Threatening we need to move and forge an alliance Empty Dominion Threatening we need to move and forge an alliance

Post  Admin Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:32 am

"I'm quite high wrapped up in it. But as long as we're talking maybe you could clear something up. What the hell is going on between these India and the... erm... new India? I've tried to figure it out from the forum alone, but the crown prince is talking out of the side of his mouth.

What's the problem with the Dominion? My own region, Democrats, were the second region to join up with the Dominion after the Soviet Confederation, and we've never had a problem in any way with the Dominion, quite frankly because they don't give a fuck what we do so long as we don't invade another Dominion region. With the activity of the former India, I would have thought you could have had the votes to put one of your own in any elected position in the Dominion itself that you could have wanted. So why leave? You could potentially control the power of many regions, while losing none of the sovereignty of your own region.

Now, don't think I'm trying to win your region back; while I would love it, I don't think it feasible so I won't try. But I would like to understand the reasoning. I like understanding this. It makes my brain itch less.

On second thought, maybe I'll throw a puppet in this new region after all...

oh, the flag btw is a creation of Leonardo T. Romefeller-Magnificent of the principality of Hysteria, a Dominion region. He corrupted Devestations' flag template and I loved it so much I made it my flag.

This is the messg I recieved.I believe we need to move both internally and externally.
Also I recieved a messg from Sayyx regarding a spy of dominion in our region.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://undividedindia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Dominion Threatening we need to move and forge an alliance Empty Re: Dominion Threatening we need to move and forge an alliance

Post  SONNVELD Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:12 am

Sonnveld's feeling is that our regional principles aren't any business of a third, disinterested nation. It neither breaks his leg nor picks his pocket if we secede from the Dominion Region of India. We left because we disagreed with the Dominion, that's all.

"oh, the flag btw is a creation of Leonardo T. Romefeller-Magnificent of the principality of Hysteria, a Dominion region. He corrupted Devestations' flag template and I loved it so much I made it my flag."

Sonnveld also feels that any nation that swipes and corrupts the flag of another nation and claims it as their own hasn't room to talk. He damned himself and the Dominion with that admission.
SONNVELD
SONNVELD

Back to top Go down

Dominion Threatening we need to move and forge an alliance Empty Re: Dominion Threatening we need to move and forge an alliance

Post  manumental Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:27 am

I agree with sonnveld's comments.

However, I don't find this message a cause for worry - it clearly states that we aren't in any real danger, and just portrays the curiosity of a Dominion member.

As for a "spy", we can't stop nations from entering our region - if it doesn't pose a threat to us, it doesn't really matter. A spy is not a spy if the nation publicly states that they're gonna keep one somewhere.

Having said that, we still need some alliances soon. What i wonder is why the senate, after passing the ministerial bill as law, has still not elected any ministers and finalised the nations and their positions - once we have a foreign affairs minister, recruitment minister, etc. we can proceed to forge said alliances. If it is II, then let it be declared with an official council of ministers. I trust this is a matter that's more important than a football league, which seems to take precedence over regional politics in terms of time limits.

PS: I am also wondering why II has been so inactive lately.

manumental

Back to top Go down

Post  SONNVELD Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:35 am

PM Sonnveld agrees with the honourable Manumental and urges the Senate to please move on our nominations with all expediency.
SONNVELD
SONNVELD

Back to top Go down

Post  Panjabi Nations Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:58 am

What ministerial positions are still open, and would I be eligible for any of them?
Panjabi Nations
Panjabi Nations

Back to top Go down

Post  manumental Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Panjabi, none of the positions are filled yet (apart from II being the foreign affairs minister, mostly).

Lets hope that the both of us get some portfolios to make life more interesting Very Happy

manumental

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:49 pm

PM Please move on with your ideas.I will support them or oppose them accoradingly.You please move on one at a time.Sports minister has been selected.
Next comes Recruitment minister.
Please open a topic at that name here and seek nomination.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manumental Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:11 pm

isn't this to be decided by the senate unanimously? i don't think public nominations are required, you guys can select someone and if that nation refuses, select a second candidate....and contact the candidate directly once selected! Is II present in the senate nominations?

Another point on which clarity is required - would the recruitment minister be working under the external affairs minister? or not so? or will the external affairs minister handle recruitment as well?

manumental

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:49 am

Ok I see ur point.

ABHULAND IS OUR SPORTS MINISTER.(CONFIRMED)

PM please nominate ur candidate for the other respective posts.I as another member will then respond.Please submit the nation names quickly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SONNVELD Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:48 am

Repeating my nominations from the Office of the Prime Minister thread:

By virtue of his enthusiastic loyalty to Undivided India and because he's another Harry Potter fan, I nominate Indois for Minister of Internal Affairs.

By virtue of their compassionate face on the world stage (and the strength that allows them to speak so softly), I nominate the Sultanate of Chandannagore for External Affairs.

By virtue of their well-managed and powerful economy in their own state, I nominate Manumental to advance to the position of Regional Financial Minister.

In addition, I nominate Dashy to the position of Minister of Recruitment, since we have received no applications from anyone else and he seems enthusiastic about the job. sunny

We have also had no applications for Minister of Culture, and therefore I nominate The Empire of Indianns for the position. We laud their dedication to education and protection of freedom of expression, and their excellent stewardship of their natural spaces.

Sonnveld would also like to express dismay at the lack of culture in our region. Out of 34 nations, we found only 5 that put the arts in a strong position. Remember that art and culture are the soul of a nation, a region.
SONNVELD
SONNVELD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum