Undivided India
Please log in members .Foreign delegates move to the Foreign department.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undivided India
Please log in members .Foreign delegates move to the Foreign department.
Undivided India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW ROLE PLAYING IDEAS

2 posters

Go down

NEW ROLE PLAYING IDEAS Empty Re: NEW ROLE PLAYING IDEAS

Post  Admin Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:53 am

Please note I have made the points previously displayed in your profile as $.I have deliberately named it dollar as u can find ur currencies exchange rate(LINK) with respect to the dollar.Members now the plan of our step by step role play.
1) The Government of India will open a forum named GLOBAL MALL.

2) It will enlist the need for something..e.g suppose there is a sports event.So for a sports event there will be a host.A host will require something to organize like stadium infrastructure like transport etc which cannot be that easy otherwise anyone can host it.Let us take the example of a stadium and let me explain further.

3) Now Government of India will host a stadium in the GLOBAL MALL with all costs say $ 100.

4) Any member will open a company.Members together can go for a joint venture and say opened a new company.

5) Say A and B placed the bid for that stadium....A proposes $ 101 B proposes $ 102.So B wins the bid.

6) Government of India will calculate 102 $ in B's currency and if B has that amount he will get the stadium.Now the question is what is B's profit here?He is spending his dollars.

7) Now Govt of India will fix a price of ticket say 10 per ticket for participation and say in that sports cup being organised participation is mandatory.

Cool Now the tournament will be held in that stadium purchased by B

9) Every member for participation will pay B $ 10.So for 30 members it comes to $ 300.So he get a profit of $200 (300-100)

10)Now B if wants can sell that stadium.That price will be determined in deals between 2 members Govt of India will not interfere in that price.

This was just an example .we can introduce many product and make this role playing interesting.
Members what do u say Any suggestion with this idea?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://undividedindia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:40 pm

UI GLOBAL MALL
As you all know We will be organizing a football tournament in 1st week of December as declared that will continue till 10 th of DEC among all the nation states of UI.It is our national cup and participation is mandatory.(The appointment of ministers I believe will be finished by 1st Dec).
It is a football tournament that will be organised at a gap of 2 month.So it will require some infrastructure.So as the economy is still new so it calls for control from Government.Later as the economy will grow control can be slowly removed.
So the infrastructure that will be required will be listed by Government of UI.Members who are interested in organizing can purchase various infrastructure.
Its not that one member has to purchase all but different members can buy different things ,later he can rent it to the organizer.
To bid for the infrastructure members need to apply here under the name of their own nations national company.If his bid is accepted the price will be deducted from his $ balance.DETAILS CAN BE FOUND IN THE PREVIOUS POST WHERE YOU WILL FIND THE MODEL.

So members who are interested in bidding can bid under various topic head asking members to bid for various things stating the amount of $ they want to bid in GLOBAL MALL.However the minimum price will be determined by the GOVT.

PLZ remember the more assets you own the more profit you can make.The more investments and growth for ur region.SO MEMBERS PLZ BID but keep an eye on your $ balance in your profile.
All members except FOUNDER CAN BID as he will be getting salary of $ 20 per month for managing GLOBAL MALL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://undividedindia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  disturbers Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:56 pm

Great idea I will surely bid when i have enough $
disturbers
disturbers

Back to top Go down