Undivided India
Please log in members .Foreign delegates move to the Foreign department.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undivided India
Please log in members .Foreign delegates move to the Foreign department.
Undivided India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indois - National Spirituality Week

3 posters

Go down

Indois - National Spirituality Week Empty Indois - National Spirituality Week

Post  Indois Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:27 pm

Respected Nation States,

The President of Indois would like to inform to the other nations of Undivided India that Indois will be celebrating the National Spirituality Week between 29 Nov and 5 Dec this year !

The significance of these celebrations is to emphasise upon the people of Indois that though each religion may worship different gods, the ultimate purpose of Religion - Spirituality - is a common way to any God ! Monotheism is a path on which a majority of Indains (people of Indois) walk today and this one week will be the biggest coming together of all Religious Heads in Indois.

Needless to say, I , the President of Indois, have been invited to attend a series of Spiritual Programmes, mainly talks and lectures on religion and spirituality. And being a deeply spiritual person myself, I will be attending them.

Now, the venue of these meetings is a certain cave at a depth of around 200m in the Vindhyas Range. And I dont expect facilities of Broadband/ other forms of the Net to be available and consequently, The Office of the President of Indois shall be on leave. Hence I shall be totally isolated from the rest of the World which quite obviously includes the region of Undivided India and all you wonderful nations.

I shall be off by the evening of the 29th of this month only to return on the morning of 5th next month ! Hence the President of Indois seeks pardon for the inherent delays in any of the motions he finds himself involved in.

Kindly treat my absence as leave.

Thanking You,

Ever Indian and ever Indain,

The President of Indois !
Indois
Indois

Back to top Go down

Indois - National Spirituality Week Empty Re: Indois - National Spirituality Week

Post  Admin Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:10 am

Although the program was only in the republic of indios but the communist country of CUBEZ strongly protested against the display of superstition and lack of scientific knowledge and logic display by the nation Indios and request Indios to take a scientific outlook.

In a very personal messg to the President of Indois the president of CUBEZ wrote him

GOD DOES NOT SAVE ANYONE ITS THE COMMUNISTS WHO SAVES THE proletariat.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://undividedindia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Indois - National Spirituality Week Empty Re: Indois - National Spirituality Week

Post  Indois Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 pm

Oh I see... Laughing
Indois
Indois

Back to top Go down

Post  Indois Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:09 pm

The whole of Indois is in a highly energetic and rejuvenated state after the Spirituality Week. Our productivity is at its peak and I am back to offer my services to Undivided India !
Indois
Indois

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhuland Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:25 pm

good internal affairs minister

Abhuland

Back to top Go down

Post  Indois Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:28 pm

Am I the Internal Affairs Minister ? Has the Cabinet been formed already ?
Indois
Indois

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:57 pm

No Indois.Only the sports minister has been appointed
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://undividedindia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down